Beekeeper's Wife Product Bases
For the love of all things honey bee, I can help you start or grow your honey or handmade business. Since you are here, you are probably just as excited as I am for this new service. I can't wait to help you!
Choose how you want to get started:
- My famous lip and body balm bases so you can make the same "best in the land" balms just like mine. No need to worry about buying and storing different ingredients, measuring and trial and error coming up with a formula. My balms are 5 star tried and true.
- Coming Soon!: Our delicious Creamed Honey starter so you can make your very own creamed honey using quality, raw honey from a beekeeper you can trust and know- Us! You'll learn how to make it along with tips for packaging and selling it.
- The Beekeeper's Wife cold process soap base so you can make the same high quality soap that I do. I will provide detailed instructions of course but ask that you educate yourself on lye safety and the basics of soap making prior to attempting to make soap using my soap base. Having a quality base recipe is key and you will learn my no fuss way of using honey in the recipe. My soap is plant based, palm free and developed for a luxurious long lasting bar.
- Please note-We ship the larger sized soap base in a 7 lb jug because shipping wide-mouth containers can cause an unacceptable number of packages damaged in transit. Any weight on the neck of the wide-mouth container will pop the lid off, compromise the seal, and create an oily mess. The tight head of the 7-pound jug prevents most damage. In colder weather, to remove solid oil from the jug, simply place it in a hot water bath, pour into the container of your choice, and repeat as necessary! In most climates, my blend will be liquid at room temperature. In colder weather, if it arrives to you solid, just let it sit for a day or 2 and it should be clear and liquid.
- If there is enough interest, I may open up Subscriptions on Instagram for exclusive content, Q&A's, and how-to's. It would be $20 month which is a bargain for the knowledge you will receive. I plan to talk about packaging, in's and outs of labeling, social media, vendors and more.
- I may open up spots for one on one consultations- more to come on that.
If you are interested in any of this, please visit the Hive Crafted Product Bases page for more info.
I can't wait to see what you make!
Andrea, The Beekeeper's Wife